Russia is a country that can impress. In 6 years, Russia has advanced from number 120 to number 35 in the «Doing Business» rankings by World.
Russia is a country that loves sharing — sharing achievement and knowledge. We consider business festival CEBIT to be the innovative platform for exchanging experience and best practices.
Why to visit:
- the opportunity to see equipment, solutions and technologies that allow you to speed up the processes within the company, reduce costs, ensure smooth operation and protect against external threats,
- get acquainted with foreign technologies that have been developed in different countries over the world,
- talk with experts from various sectors of the Russian economy and take part in meetings with international experts,
- find potential suppliers, partners for creating joint ventures, investors from among the visitors, exhibitors and participants of the Event Program.
- interactive platform for making an appointment (MatchMaking)
Why to exhibit:
- chance to find a potential buyer, partners for a joint venture, an investor,
- visitors of the exhibition are specialists in digital transformation from more than 20 sectors of the Russian economy.
About the organizers :
Deutsche Messe RUS and Skolkovo Technopark jointly present one the world’s largest exhibition in the field of information technologies and telecommunications CEBIT Russia.
About Skolkovo Technopark
Skolkovo Technopark with an area of 96.228 m2 is the largest technopark in Europe, where the most large-scale technology conferences of Russia are held. Here science and business go hand in hand.
The exhibition area is 8.600 sq.m.
About OOO Deutsche Messe RUS
ООО Deutsche Messe RUS was established in 2011 in Moscow. The subsidiary of Germany-based event organizer Deutsche Messe AG stages B2B events such as tradeshows and conferences in Russia, both by itself and together with other partners.
Deutsche Messe — international exhibition operator of the most significant digital and IT events.